Special Notice on COVID
All regular services of the church will be halted due to the current situation in the country. We will inform once the regular services will commence. .
- All worshippers are requested to adhere to the COVID regulations when entering the church.
- A face mask is mandatory.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times.
- Sanitize hand before entering the church.
- A temperature check will be taken upon entering the church.
Regular Services at St. Mary's
- Monday - 6:30 AM
- Tuesday – 6.30 AM
- Wednesday : 12:15 PM , 06:10 PM (Novena)
- Thursday – 6:30 AM
- Friday -12:15 PM , 06:10 PM (Novena)
- Wednesday – 6:10 pm Novena to the Holy Spirit followed by Holy Mass.
- Friday – 06.30 Novena to Infant Jesus followed by Holy Mass.
- Every First Friday of the Month 05:30 – 6:30 Holy Hour followed by Holy Mass.
Weekend Masses Saturday
- 07:00 AM (mass on 01 st Saturday will be held in the grotto, Subject to Weather conditions)
- 06:15 Mass (Valid for Sunday Obligation)
- 07:00 AM
- 08:30 AM
- 10:30 AM
- 12:00 NOON
- 06:00 PM.
*7:00am Mass 1st Sunday (Sinhala), 3rd Sunday (Tamil). All Masses are in English except where noted.
*A Special Anniversary mass will be held every 04th Sunday at 10.30 am for couples celebrating their anniversaries during the month.
Rev. Fr. Trevor Martin (from September 2020) Telephone +94 11 2588745 | Fax +94 11 2580264 | Email: email@example.com
Rev Fr, Trevor Martin and the faithful welcome you to the Church of St. Mary. We are situated in the heart of Colombo in Colombo 04, and serving over 400 families as parishioners. We hope that your time in our Mother Church may be an opportunity to join in fellowship of our faith and joy in Jesus Christ. Please enjoy the beauty of our church dedicated to our Blessed Mother.
- A special Anniversary mass has been organized on 4th week of every month, couples who celebrate their wedding anniversaries for that particular month and who wish to participate, please contact the parish priest (firstname.lastname@example.org , 0773277722) or Mrs. Nirasha Gomaz (email@example.com, 077-728-0759) on or before the 2rd Sunday of each month).